image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M Anonymous|WELCOME TO THE BLOG|I WRITE TO CREATE

The Beginning

The very first episode will be launched tomorrow. The title will be "I Am Dead".

Please do follow this.

Brace yourself, the ride is going to be awesome.

Prologue

I look at my hands and they all are bloodied. What just happened here? I was all fine a few minutes back. How can this happen? “Noooooooooo” I shout. Why is this happening to me? What have I done so bad that I deserve this kind of punishment? My life is all ruined I don’t want to be like this. I don’t. I want to live my life. I want to be myself. I want to be free from all my problems. I want to break free from all the limitations that are holding me back. LET ME LIVE, please. I want to live. I want to smile. I want to see the beauty of the world. I want to unravel the mysteries of the world. I want to know the secret of nature. I want to live like a bird. I want to fly……… I want to…………

There are so many wants, so many dreams but I can’t achieve it. I can’t break free from my past. I can’t be happy. Why am I like this? What had happened?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment