image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M Anonymous|WELCOME TO THE BLOG|I WRITE TO CREATE

The Diary Page

29 February, 2016

HA HA HA!

Damn. Everything is all over now ! Hopes were crashed . Steps stuttered I was broken. I was a piece of junk in the junkyard! But, Still I lay in my bed try to smile and think It doesn’t matter anymore. But, Deep within I know it Matters the most!

Now I have nothing left except to remember those beautiful moments. But Wait a Moment! Who was SHE to me? Just another name. Just another girl. Just another Homo sapiens. And well Just another Brick in the Wall!

She was more than just a name to me! More than a Human to me!

She was the door knob of my door. The Lead in my pencil. The ink in my pen. The water in my bottle. The glucose in my food. The color in my dreams. The lens of my eyes. The heartbeat of my heart. I can go on forever Cause she never ceases to amaze me.

Now it all seems like a dream to me. It’s a trance, a hallucination. But, What if it was more than just a feeling? What if it wasn’t the work of hormones?

I can imagine it all. But, in reality the imagination doesn’t come true. It hurts but well I got to live with that pain! Too much pain in a lifetime!

And now here I am echoing the same words over and over again “Fight for your dream. Smile for your soul. Cry for your pain. Love for your heart”

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment