image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M Anonymous|WELCOME TO THE BLOG|I WRITE TO CREATE

The Letter

To,

You!

You are my star; you are my world; you are my everything. 

HA! Not at all!

You are my moon! You are my universe! You complete me (This is better right?) They say time goes slow when you are in love. But! When I start talking to you time goes super-duper fast. That’s not love then? 

Then tell me what it is? Tell me the reason why I always think of you? Tell me the secret behind you being my moon! Tell me why do you always appear in my dreams? 

My heart beats for you! My eyes open to see you! My brain always thinks of you! The truth is you complete my life! You add beauty to my world 

You light up my world like nobody else. I love loving you!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment